Has anyone done a Expensify to Mavenlink integration? Can you provide a sample?
I asked Expensify about this a while back for a client and they replied:
"We would be able to integrate with Mavenlink via CSV file upload. Essentially, the way this works is that Expensify creates a file that contains all of the expense information that you need to upload to Mavenlink. You can generate that file in Expensify and upload to Mavenlink whenever you need to pass data between the two systems.
For more information check out our help site here. "
@CloverlandConsulting and @Jeromy
Here's how Mavenlink recommends you connect
Mavenlink’s Expensify integration makes it possible for organizations to continue using Expensify for expense reporting, while gaining the ability to see the impact of project-based expenses on the financial health of the project.
Employees do not need to change the way they log expenses, and meanwhile, expense approvers continue to approve expenses in Expensify. Companies that have employees who don’t use Mavenlink can now centralize expense reporting and approval.
● Simplify expense tracking and approval process
● Unify all time and expense information across projects
● See all time and expense information in a centralized system
● Ensure the budget burn remains accurateFunctional Capabilities
● Expenses created in Expensify are pushed to Mavenlink
● Expense reports and line items created in Expensify are pushed to MavenlinkConfiguration Options
● Filter expense reports by state
● Select multiple states that should be included in the sync
● Schedule data sync between Mavenlink and ExpensifyAvailability & Access
The Expensify integration is available to Mavenlink Premier and Enterprise accounts and requires Expensify API credentials. Once the integration has been activated by a Solutions Engineer, the integration will be administrator-configurable using the Mavenlink Integrations web-based user interface.
yes, this is how I have coded it. Although, for receipt attachments, mavenlink has a separate process for that...which makes it complicated to reference back to the expense.
©2008-2023 Expensify, Inc.
©The Expensify Visa® Commercial Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may not be used at all merchants that accept Visa cards. Apple® and the Apple logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.