How do i set up new users

Options

Answers

• Christina Dobryzynski
    Christina Dobryzynski Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 267 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @martinwinwood - Welcome to the ExpensifyCommunity!

As a Policy Admin, you can invite users to your Group Policy via the web by heading to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > People page. Click the Invite button and complete the below information before inviting the user to join the Group policy.

• Email or Phone: Enter the users email address where he/she will receive the invitation to join the Group Policy. Side note: You can add a phone number but it's easier to stick with an email address.
    • Role: Select the user role you'd like to set for the user from the drop-down menu.
    • Submits to: Select the manager/employee who will review the user reports.
    • Approves to: Select the manager/accountant who will be the final approver of the user report. This option is applicable to Group Policies who are using an advanced approval workflow.
    • Add a personal message (optional): Feel free to add an option welcome note for the user to see when he/she receives the email invitation to join the Group policy.

If you're referring to something else, just let me know and I'd be happy to help out!