FAQ: XERO: Expenses Are Not Categorized With A Xero Account
ExpensiError XRO052 Expenses Are Not Categorized With A Xero Account
This error occurs when a category chosen for one of this report’s expenses is not a valid Xero category.
To troubleshoot this error:
1) Ensure that your connection with Xero has recently synced.
2) Make sure you have Chart of Accounts enabled in the Coding tab of the Xero configuration.
3) Compare the categories in the report with those Xero to make sure they match exactly.
4) Compare the categories in the report with those at Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Connections. Make sure you see the exact category is enabled and connected to Xero (you'll see a blue icon next to all connected categories). We will display a red policy violation for any expenses that are using out-of-policy categories.
5) Remember to sync the connection again if any changes are made.