Can I update 'employeeCustomField1' and 'Approves To' fields from the Employeed Updater?

Options
viv
viv Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer
edited November 2019 in Integrations and API
From Admin: I can add a person to "approves to" and update the "customField 1 & 2".

Is it possible to do so from the Employee Updater endpoint as well? Can I just make 2 more columns in the 'EmployeeData.csv'? I'm updating/adding 100+ accounts and need a solution for this

Answers

• Mark Louis
    Mark Louis Expensify Team Posts: 167 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @viv! The only columns you can update are noted on the page:

However, if you do need to update these fields for multiple employees in bulk, you can still do this from the Expensify website. You can refer to this help doc for more information on that.

Meanwhile, I did find a related post in the Ideas section of the Customer Community. The most popular ideas found here are reviewed by the Expensify team and have a real chance of being placed on the roadmap, so be sure to vote for this and add your suggestions to the post.

• viv
    viv Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer
    Options
    Can you add another Optional CSV Column: `custom Field 1`, it's easy to do so. And I mean your `import spreadsheet` from the website can do it, so why not have it be the same? It's weird that your API lacks the same functionality of your website