Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
Deep Dive: Report History & Comments
You will find a section titled "Report History & Comments" at the bottom of submitted expense reports. The report history provides a log of every action taken on the report.
Report actions include:
- Report submission
- Report approvals
- Report & expense rejections
- Changes made to expenses by approvers and admins
- Changes made to Report Fields by approvers and admins
Report comments allow users (employees, approvers, administrators) to communicate about the expense report. Anyone with permission to view the report can add comments.
- How-to: Use Guided Review to approve reports
- How-to: Use Guided Review before submitting a report (web) (mobile)
- Deep Dive - Best Practices for Guided Review
- Deep Dive: Setting up hard-stop violations to prevent employees from submitting expenses with violations
- Deep Dive: Policy submission rules, violations, and best practices for setup