Deep Dive: Understanding a report's history and finding comments on a report
At the bottom of submitted expense reports, you will see a log of every action taken on the report.
Report actions include:
- Report submission
- Report approvals
- Report & expense rejections
- Changes made to expenses by approvers and admins
- Changes made to Report Fields by approvers and admins
Report comments allow users (employees, approvers, administrators) to communicate about the expense report. Anyone with permission to view the report can add comments.
- How-to: Use Guided Review to approve reports
- How-to: Use Guided Review before submitting a report (web) (mobile)
- Deep Dive - Best Practices for Guided Review
- Deep Dive: Setting up hard-stop violations to prevent employees from submitting expenses with violations
- Deep Dive: Policy submission rules, violations, and best practices for setup