Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Export conflicts with QBO

David_TDavid_T Approved! Accountant Posts: 6
I am getting a lot of ExpensiError QBO088: Error Creating Vendor (e.g.; already have an employee record already set up with the same name).

Problem is, I have NO "employee" records setup in QBO.  We do not book payroll by employee in QBO.  In all these cases, the individual is set up as a vendor in QBO, as the only payments made to them pre-expensify have been reimbursements.

So, why can't Expensify sync with an existing vendor in QBO?  Just because Expensify "knows" they are employees, if it's a vendor in QBO and a vendor in Expensify, shouldn't that just sync???

Gotta be a way around this! last thing I need is two vendor profiles for each employee in QBO!

Answers