FAQ: What businesses are listed as "restricted businesses" for bank accounts?
Our partner banks restrict the following types of businesses from connecting their bank accounts to Expensify:
- Security Brokers/Dealers
- Dating/Escort Services
- Massage Parlors
- Betting/Casino Gambling
- Non-FI, Money Orders
- Wires, Money Orders
- Government-Owned Lotteries
- Government Licensed Online Casinos (Online Gambling)
- Government Licensed Horse/Dog Racing
- Businesses that engage in, facilitate or support the crypto-currency/NFT industry
- Internet gambling
- Marijuana-related businesses
- Firearm-related businesses (manufacturing and selling)
Prohibited Industries are not allowed to use Expensify's ACH payment feature. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any further questions.