Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Credit Card Payment categorization/exclusion

Nancy_P_ATGNancy_P_ATG Expensify Customer Posts: 6

We set up a new credit card account with Bank of America that I was able to connect to the BofA website for automatic import of transactions - great! But Expensify also automatically imported my recent payment to the credit card and created a giant negative Expense, and added it to a new Report. This payment is NOT an Expense, positive or negative, but I now have an Unreported Expense that I don't need/want and have to create a work-around to move it out of my work queue. I realize that I can just submit the report and manually mark it as reimbursed/closed, but it would be nice to have a way to identify payments as they are auto-imported so that they can be excluded from the rest of the charges/credits. Does anyone else have a better solution?

Comments