Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Credit Card Imports

atylkaatylka Expensify Customer Posts: 1

How quick shoud I see my Credit card transactions in Expensify. Seems like it takes a full day for me

Answers

• Stevie LaFortuneStevie LaFortune Expensify Team Posts: 153 Expensify Team

Hi @atylka If a card isn't importing expenses as expected - updating the card connection can often help import them into Expensify.

Many times expenses import during the overnight every 24 hours. If you manually update, your account will be skipped during the next update if your manual action was within 24 hours.

To update an individual card, click the Actions button to the right of the card and click Update

Update a company card connection

• First, go to Settings > Domains > [Domain Name] > Company Cards in the web app.
    • If you have a commercial card feed, you can update all cards at once by clicking Update all cards.