Canot find the dashboard and how to add new users?

Nicole_Power74
Nicole_Power74 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hello

When I initially signed in I saw there was a dashboard where I could add new users etc. However I cannot find where this function has gone??

Also I did a practise expense and wanted it deleted is this possible?

We run Xero accounting software. Are we able to use our own GL expense account codes in this product?

Just wanted to confirm pricing is $30 per user per month for the control. Does this include everyone who would submit an expense? We would have around 30 employees that would submit expenses each month this would be quite costly if this is correct. could you please give me some more info on this?

thank you!

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team

Hi @Nicole_Power74 - welcome to the Community!

Happy to help here - I believe you're referring to the People page of your Policy, which can be accessed via Settings, then clicking on Policies and then navigating to Groups. Once you click on a Policy, you'll see all the settings on the left hand side.

To delete an expense, simply navigate to your Expenses page, select it and you'll see a red trash can pop up on the top right hand side of your page. You can also delete an expense via the mobile app by swiping it to the right (via iOS), or holding your thumb or finger down on the expense (on Android).

You're also able to connect to Xero - here are the instructions to do so.

In terms of your question about pricing, Expensify charges per active user - to provide a little context, an active user is counted as anyone who creates, submits or modifies expense data, exports data or acts a Copilot to someone else. Each user is charged only once - e.g. if one user submits and they're also an approver for someone else, they're just counted as one active user.

Hope that helps, and please feel free to write into [email protected] if you have any further questions!

• Nicole_Power74
    Nicole_Power74 Expensify Customer Posts: 2

Hello Jason,

thank you for your response.

I still could not delete the expense because it says it was on an uneditable report?

I was still confused with the pricing as it says $30 per month for each user?

thank you Nicole

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team

it says it was on an uneditable report?

If this is the case, it's likely that that report is Processing, Approved, Reimbursed or Closed. You must revert the report to Open or remove expenses from the report entirely to delete it. You can do this by having the approver reject it, or simply undo submit of that report.

The pricing you can see from www.expensify.com/pricing is either A$14 or A$30 per user, per month on an Annual Subscription, depending on how much functionality you need.