Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How To: Pay/Get Paid for invoices using Paypal.me and Expensify
Why this is awesome!
Get paid for invoices quickly and securely via paypal.me!
An Expensify account & your unique Paypal.me link
Get paid for an invoice via PayPal (requestor)
First, you'll have to add your paypal.me link to your Expensify account:
- Log into your Expensify account by going to www.expensify.com. This is currently not available on the mobile app
- Navigate to: Setting - Account - Payments
- Scroll down to Alternative Payment Accounts
- Add your unique PayPal.me link and select Update
Now you're ready to create and send an invoice! Woohoo!
Create and Send an invoice
- Navigate to your Reports page in Expensify and select New Report
- Select Invoice from the dropdown menu
- Edit the title as required and add expenses to the invoice
- You can even add your logo, address, discount and preferred payment method!
- When you're ready to send, click the green Send button, add the email address of the payer and the due date!
- Click Send!
- The payer has received an email from Expensify asking them to review & pay!
- Check out this deep-dive for invoicing best practices
Pay for an invoice using Paypal.me (payer)
- You should have received an email from Expensify that looks like this: Please pay Expensify invoice "XXX Invoice #675XXX"
- Click the link: Click here to review and pay it to be directed to your Expensify account
- When you're ready to pay the invoice, click the green Pay button on the top left
- Select Via PayPal.me and you will be redirected to your PayPal account to complete the payment!
**Please note, the invoice will be marked as PAID as soon as you click the green button. Do not select Pay until you're ready to follow through with the payment!**