Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Need a call back now!

lmeachamlmeacham Expensify Customer Posts: 4

I have been trying to reach somebody at Expensify for a month. NO SUCCESS! I am the admininstrator at Barkley. Our credit card transactions for all of our purchasing cards with COMDATA have not been pulling through into Expenify. We cannot do Expense Reports, etc. I speak with COMDATA frequently (they actually have a person with a phone number who is working our account). They tell me the technical issue is with a configuration change that was made at Expensify and they cannot get a response to get this fixed. In other words, they have said the ball is in your court.

How do I get a response for somebody? The Concierge does not good at all. I need to speak to somebody about my issue.

[email protected]

913-269-8094

Answers