Looking to speak with a current Expensify customer about their experience

Options
doug_Norfleet
doug_Norfleet Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello,

My company is looking for a new expense management software, and Expensify is one of our finalists. We are looking to hear feedback from a current expensify customer that has some or all of the following qualities:

1. 50 - 100 employees
  2. Significant travel expenses where employees use personal cards to book travel
  3. Significant corporate card spend with a non-expensify card connection

Please reach out if you would be willing to share!

Best,

Doug

Answers

• Maddy Lewis
    Maddy Lewis Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 120 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @doug_Norfleet - Welcome to the Expensify Community!

I'll definitely let an Expensify customer chime in here, but I wanted to send you some information for you to peruse in the meantime :)

As far as your employee count goes - accommodating that user account is truly Expensify's bread and butter. That's an ideal size for the open-box product features Expensify offers. Here's a nice resource to review as you're getting started with Expensify. Let me know what you think!

Next, if employees are using personal cards to book travel, no problem! I would suggest setting up expense rules for travel expenses so that they import as reimbursable by default. That way, employees will be automatically reimbursed for these types of expenses.

Next, Expensify offers tons of direct connections with the largest banks so that you can connect and manage all employee corporate cards in one location at the domain level. Here's some more information on that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Otherwise, we look forward to helping you onboard once you create your Expensify account :)