Anyone having trouble reaching the Concierge

Options
David_Bent
David_Bent Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I am getting no response from the concierge today to any question I ask irrespective of the computer I am using. Anyone else having issues?

Answers

• Al Garces
    Al Garces Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 43 Expensify Team
    Options

We are not experiencing any issues today with our in-app chat option or emails sent to concierge[@]. I think I found your chat from earlier today and our team will reply soon.

• Al Garces
    Al Garces Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 43 Expensify Team
    edited August 2022
    Options

Following up, I see your conversation is assigned to a team member for review. That person will respond as soon as they are back online. Thanks for your continued patience!

• jasonrich
    jasonrich Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

@Al Garces I am on day 4 of waiting for a response from Concierge for questions related to our Expensify Card limit. One of our Expensiy Card users cannot use the digital or plastic Expensify Card. Also on day 4 of waiting for an answer related to this from Concierge. Apparently my question has been put on a tracker, but this long to wait for a response related to use of Expensify Cards is really disappointing. We've barely started the Expensify Card program and we are already exploring other credit card options for our company.

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @jasonrich , thanks for posting to the Community! I confirmed that you've been talking with my colleague in Concierge, and your request has been escalated to our engineering team. I reach out to them for an update, and the changes should reflect on your account soon. Thanks, and please get in touch with Concierge again if you need to follow up.