Automated payroll, taxes, and filings built into your subscription

Options
David Barrett
David Barrett Expensify Team Posts: 38 Expensify Team

At long last I am extremely happy to announce Expensify now offers complete payroll services, built directly into your existing Expensify subscription, and managed entirely via Concierge – at no additional cost!

Ask Concierge (or just reply to this email) to get started!

This is probably obvious but just to be clear, it's a complete payroll solution (US-only for now), which includes:

• Local, state, and federal tax calculation, withholding, and filing
  • W-2 generation for employees
  • Taxable and non-taxable benefit tracking
  • Stock earnings processing through Expensify (ISOs, NSOs, RSUs…)
  • PTO and vacation tracking
  • Recurring and off-cycle paychecks
  • Direct deposit
  • Bidirectional GL synchronization
  • Comprehensive bank feed reconciliation
  • … yadda yadda

Put another way, we are a multinational public company and it works for us, so it'll probably work for you too.

Even better, Concierge is standing by to be your fully outsourced payroll administrator so you needn't learn or click through a million screens to set it up and run it. Just say what you want like the boss you are, and we'll take care of it.

Now, I realize fully managed payroll administration is normally one of the most expensive accounting tasks you have, so it might sound a little too good to be true that we'd be offering it for free. So let me explain how that works in a bit more detail.

The Expensify platform was never built for expense reports alone – it was built from day one to support a very wide range of accounting flows, with expense management just being the first. We think it's just silly to keep reconfiguring the same employees, same accounting connections, and same bank accounts again and again, in a ton of different tools.

Instead, we built the Expensify platform around a flexible "request money / send money" pattern that works not only for expense reports, but also invoices, bill processing, corporate cards, travel management – and now, payroll. Configure each employee, accounting connection, and bank account once, and it works seamlessly for everything. This is great to set up, and amazing to maintain over the long haul while adding and removing employees (sometimes in a hurry).

Just like Excel doesn't get more expensive when you use it more, Expensify stays the same price (or even gets cheaper, with the Expensify Card!) when you use it in new ways.  Expensify is an all-in-one platform for everything, with one simple price.  So let us take payroll off your plate, and stop paying extra for another tool that does basically the same thing. Those days are over. Ask Concierge (or just reply to this email) to get started!

-david

Founder and CEO of Expensify

Questions? Ask me on Twitter!  @dbarrett

PS: It's not too late to get your golden ticket to our accounting thought-leader summit surrounded by Italian paradise, sign up at ExpensiCon.com today!

Tagged: