Is expensify too complex for this simple workflow?

Options
Vcize
Vcize Expensify Customer Posts: 2

I am trying to figure out if Expensify can accomplish what I'm looking for, or if I need to look elsewhere.

I am just looking for simple expense tracking where multiple users can upload receipts to the same reposity where I can categorize them and tag them, and submit an expense report to my CPA at the end of the year for taxes.

For the last few years I've been using this myself just fine. I upload the receipt, categorize it, tag it, and at the end of the year I have one big report I can send to my CPA with all of the business expenses, nicely categorized.

I recently added my first part time employee. I don't want her to have to create reports, submit reports for approval, or any of that mess. We're not some big company. I just want her to take a photo of a receipt (or forward the receipt to receipts@expensify.com) and have it show up in my account where I can categorize it and tag it.

This does not appear to be possible.

So I had her add me as a co-pilot under her account. But even then, we have to have separate reports, requiring a confusing approval workflow, etc.

I just want one big report that multiple people can scan receipts to. Is that possible?