Where did my pie charts go? Bring them back!

Options
thelordsmurf
thelordsmurf Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

Hi all! I am an individual user who uses Expensify to track family expenses. In the new interface, it looks like the option for the analytics (pie chart) view is gone, and has moved to the Insights page? The issue with that is that when I'm adding totals per tag or category, for instance, I have to replicate all the filters, which would be tolerable, but in Insights the only expenses that show up are those that are in reports. I need the functionality to be able to add up expenses not in reports, since I only use reports for work-related expenses that I need reimbursement for, and everything else is unreported. Can you please please bring back the analytics view in the expenses task?

Answers

• thelordsmurf
    thelordsmurf Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi Issac, unfortunately, I can use the filters to filter out the expenses, but then to get them to add up etc. I need to go back to the new analytics tab. Plus, now everything needs to be in a report, which is not practical for everything for personal users. The changes are very frustrating, and customer service was completely unhelpful.