Expensify HELP!

Options
Needhelp321
Needhelp321 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

Does anyone know how to elevate an issue past the ridiculous Expensify AI chatbot that keeps taking one in circles on issues? Seriously, the AI chatbot is not ready for advanced issues.

Can someone explain how to talk to someone real? On the phone?

Our 2nd admin can no longer see Unreported expenses unless they go through the Reconciliation process in Domain? before a few weeks ago, this was not the case? What happened?

Expensify mysteriously stopped importing CC charges. The AI told me to relink the cards. Upon relinking, I was missing 3 months of transactions which I had to manually import. Now my second admin can't see the manual uploads and only card activity through the inefficient Reconciliation Process!

I am thinking of changing to Concur or a competitor. I have had enough of AI dumb-bot. Please help!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.