Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Changing payment method to my co-pilot's card

Rob_PRob_P Expensify Customer Posts: 8 Expensify Newcomer

I have a co-pilot on the account with full control.

We want to change the payment method. Currently I have a personal card in the system which is charged to each month. My co-pilot entered his department card in the system, but it still charges my card.

How do we tell the system to switch to the card he entered?

Thanks,

Rob

Answers

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 690 Expensify Team

Hi @Rob_P - we'll use the payment method on the Payment Card on the account of the Billing Owner under Settings > Account > Payments. So you have two options here:

1. Change the payment card in your account settings.
    2. Change the ownership of the Policies.

Any Policy Admin can take over the billing of a Policy by clicking 'Take Ownership' under Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Overview.

If you run into any issues here, I recommend emailing [email protected] or using the in-app messaging, as we may need to discuss sensitive account-specific info. 😀