Can I have my Friday back?

Options
Julia
Julia Expensify Customer Posts: 164 Expensify Pro

Regardless of political views, no one should have to start their Friday morning off with a frantic phone call from their Director of Human Resources and Vice President of Finance.

My inbox is imploding, and I actually had to set the below as my 'Away Message'. I really wish you would stop, take a moment, and think about what kind of negative impact your words could cause.

If you feel inclined, use your platform to promote people registering to vote, and to go vote. Anything beyond that is in poor taste.

David Barrett, you are not Beyonce calling out a message to your Beyhive. You are the CEO of a company whose users PAY you for your service.

"Good Morning-

I am very sorry about this communication and any dissent it has caused. It does not reflect how I would expect a vendor of ours to conduct themselves. Here are the steps to unsubscribe-

Hover over ‘Settings’, select ‘Account’. Navigate to ‘Preferences’, and scroll down to ‘Contact Preferences’. Uncheck the box for ‘Relevant feature updates and Expensify news’.

"

Answers