Is there a definitive and current list of Australian banks with credit card integration?

Options
BenMTX
BenMTX Expensify Customer Posts: 1

My US-based company uses Expensify for our expense process and I would like to link the app with an Australia credit card and bank account. I have tried CBA and ANZ however they don't seem to be supported.

Is there a list of banks that are currently supporting in the app?

Answers

• Jason Li
    Jason Li Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 229 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @BenMTX - welcome to the Community! Do you know if your company uses corporate/company cards? If so, Expensify would be able to support you via a credit card feed - this ensures a direct connection between your bank and Expensify.

Feel free to write to us at concierge@expensify.com and we'll be able to assist further.

• Nperson
    Nperson Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

You have Westpac listed. My bank is St George, which is owned by Westpac but my St George ID does not work on Expensify.

The question listed above, ie is there a list of Australian banks has not been answered. I would be grateful for assistance as Expensify will not be useful to me without it.

Regards,

NQ

• Al Garces
    Al Garces Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 43 Expensify Team
    Options

@Nperson - To identify if a bank is supported, you can see the list by typing in that bank name in the box that appears in the early steps for adding the card. It sounds like you have taken that action so far. Would you mind sharing if this St. George card is personal or corporate? This detail helps provide more feedback. Thanks!