How do I perform deeper analysis of expenses in Expensify? Are there reports to export?

Options
ELLEN
ELLEN Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 2019 in Day to Day

are there reports that breakdown spending categories per employee per month or even per quarter? If so, how do I run these. I'm new to this. Thank you

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @ELLEN, welcome to the Community and to Expensify! It's wonderful having you here and I'd be more than happy to help with this.

This information can be found in a few different ways, depending on the analysis you'd like to do.

Option 1
    From your Expenses page adjust the filters so that the expenses you want to analyze are visible. At this point you can select all visible expenses and export to a custom or default template, or change the view to graph mode if you want to see on-screen graphs of the visible data. (Below)

Option 2
    From your Reports page, adjust your filters to view the reports you want to analyze further. Once you've narrowed down the list, select all and then one of the custom export templates we recently added to all Expensify account. (Below)

I hope this information is helpful!