Various approvers

Options
ShirleyW
ShirleyW Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Hi, I am thinking of using Expensify. We have 22 staff, and 4 different Authorisers. I do not wish to authorise any expenses, but simply pay them once authorised. Is this system not for me?

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @ShirleyW, thanks for posting a great use case! Let's take a closer look at how this would be set up in Expensify, and if you have any additional questions just let me know.

Depending on the level of automation you're open to adopting, this could be a very easy and fluid setup. If you're not sure on automation just yet, we can still set this up in a way that you're notified of reports that need reimbursement but you don't have to Approve expenses yourself.

To set this up the more manual way, you can add employees and approvers to your policy, set up the workflow so that reports flow from the employee through the appropriate levels of approval. For your part, your email would be set as the default reimburser for the company policy. After reports are final approved, you would receive a notification in your Inbox letting you know which reports were waiting for reimbursement.

If you're open to a little automation, you could enable Manual Reimbursement so that reports less than a dollar amount you set are reimbursed automatically. All other reports greater than the dollar amount would land in your Inbox for you to trigger reimbursement manually.

I hope this information helps!