Deep Dive: How to combine reports and best practices for doing so
You're reviewing your Reports page in Expensify.
But, what's this? An extra report when there should just be one for this month. With, *three* expenses in it? No, thank you!
Here's how to combine the expenses on those separate reports into one.
- Navigate to your Expenses page.
- Check the box next to each expense you'd like to move.
- Click the Add To Report button in the top right corner.
- Select a new or existing report from the drop-down list.
Here are some best practices to ensure that your report merging goes swimmingly.
- Use the check boxes to move your expenses in bulk, otherwise, use the expense Edit window.
- Make a note of the report ID and name that you want to move expenses over to.
- Make sure your Scheduled Submit settings are configured correctly.
- Make sure you resolve your Violations in time.
Organizing your expenses should be easy and the steps you've learned today will save you time in the future.