Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
How to: Enable Scheduled Submit for a group policy
Scheduled Submit can be enabled on the individual policy level or on the group policy level. If Scheduled Submit is disabled on the group policy level (or set to a manual frequency), then a user's individual policy settings will take effect.
To enable Scheduled Submit on your group policy:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reports > Scheduled Submit.*
- Use the toggle to enable Scheduled Submit.
- Choose your desired frequency.
*If you're unable to access this page, then you are not a Policy Admin. Please reach out to a Policy Admin for help.
- How-to: Enable Scheduled Submit for individual use
- Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work
- FAQ: I disabled Scheduled Submit in my policy, why are employee’s reports still submitting automatically?
- Deep Dive: Using Scheduled Submit with company cards