Unable to export reimbursement report to QuickBooks Desktop due to "Vendor email not found" error

Options
LexiP
LexiP Expensify Customer Posts: 21 Expensify Newcomer
edited April 2020 in Day to Day

Hi- I have reached out to Concierge & have not received a reply. I am trying to export from Expensify to our QB Desktop. I keep getting the error *vendor email not found.* When you look at the screenshot, you can see that the exact email is in our QB! I have also synced the policy multiple times to make sure it is updated. It works with the user Scott, so why is it not working for James? The policy is TDSWSales.

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @LexiP, my apologies for the delay and the continued frustration here. I took a closer look at your account and the employee in question and see the vendor listed in your QuickBooks screenshot.

I am looking into this a bit more but in the meantime, could you please open the vendor record for the employee, edit one of the fields (name, or email) and save the edit. The open the vendor again and reverse the change then save again? After that, please resync the connection and try to export again. This changing of the vendor record should force a fresh sync of the record and hopefully resolve the issue.

If it doesn't, let me know and I'll reach out via email so we can dive deeper together.

Thanks!

Answers