How do I reopen a closed expense report in order to submit

Options
Stormysee
Stormysee Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello,

Thank you so much in advance for your help. I am not sure what happened in regards to reopening/submitting expense reports but I am unable to reopen a report? In the past I could click on it and it would give me the option, I am unable to do that now. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong lol, but with that being said I tried to do the same thing I did in the past in regards to submitting. I am on a severe time crunch and need to figure out how to reopen a closed report so that I can submit.

Thank you so much,

Stormy See

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Stormysee, welcome to the Community. Taking a closer look at your account I see that your policy was temporarily updated to a Submit and Approve workflow, then returned to a Submit & Close workflow, which is what you're used to.

For the report stuck in Processing, if you click on it you can Reject it to return it to an Open state. Then, the next time you submit it, it should be Closed as you expected.

If this doesn't work, let me know what you're running into!