Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: How the Greenhouse integrations works with Expensify
Expensify's direct integration with Greenhouse allows you to automatically send candidates from Greenhouse to Expensify for easy reimbursement of out of pocket expenses.
Important notes before you start
- You'll need to be a Policy Admin in Expensify and an Admin in Greenhouse with Developer Permissions to complete this connection. This can be the same person or two different people.
- We highly recommend that you create a separate Expensify policy for candidates so that you can set up a separate workflow and a different set of Categories and Tags from what your employees would see.
- Each candidate record in Greenhouse that you'd like to send to Expensify must have an email address since we use this as the unique identifier in Expensify.
- To learn how to get your candidates started in Expensify, please click here.
Using the Integration
- Log into Greenhouse and go to any candidate’s Details tab.
- Make sure the Email field is filled in. Optionally, select the Recruiter field.
- To send this candidate to Expensify, toggle the Invite to Expensify field to Yes and click Save.
- Navigate to Settings > Polices > Group > [Candidate Policy Name] > People.
- The candidate you just sent to Expensify will be listed here.
- If the Recruiter field was filled in in Greenhouse, the candidate will already be configured to submit reports to that recruiter for approval. Note: if you'd prefer to have the Recruiting Coordinator listed as the default approver, please reach out to [email protected] and request that we change the default approver on your behalf.
4. The Candidate will be guided through how to set up their Expensify account and submit their receipts for reimbursement. Your work here is done!
5. Recruiters can approve reports from the Expensify website or straight from the Expensify mobile app.