Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-To: Collect employee bank details for indirect reimbursement
To set this up,
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Reimbursement
- Select the Indirect reimbursement option
- Enable "Collect bank account details"
- Add your countries to which you will be sending reimbursements from the drop-down
- Send a message to [email protected] with a request to add the Reimbursed Report Details export format to the account of the admin who will be exporting reimbursement data.