smart scanning

Options
croland
croland Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

just read that the new app not longer saves a copy of the receipt in iphone camera roll.
that is really bad, as I now experience a lot of receipts that I smart scanned, but they do not appear in expensify. would have been great to copies of receipts in camera roll. think this is a big mistake.
how do I find missing receipts that was smart scanned, but seems to missing???

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @croland. If you're finding that receipts you upload aren't populating in the web account, can you try to use the 'Sync account' option in the Account settings of your mobile app?

After syncing the app, if you still don't see your missing receipts, please reach out to help@expensify.com so we can discuss the expense details of the missing receipts in a non-public manner. Any uploaded receipts that are SmartScanned should be visible on your Expense tab, while receipts that don't have expense details are visible on the Receipts tab.

If you do not mind sharing the merchant, date and amount of a couple missing receipt examples on this public thread, I'll be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks!