Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Enable or disable Corporate Karma for my company
From your Inbox
Head to your Inbox and locate the task below, then click the Opt In button.
From your policy settings
To enable this feature, head to Settings > Policies > Group > Subscriptions and click the toggle next to Corporate Karma.
Once enabled, the first Corporate Karma donation will happen during the next monthly billing cycle. Reminder, billing runs the first week of each month.
- Deep Dive: How the Personal and Corporate Karma donation amount is calculated
- Deep Dive: Determining the fund for a Personal or Corporate Karma donation
- FAQ: Can I increase or decrease how much I am donating?
- FAQ: Where can I find my Personal and Corporate Karma donation receipt?
- FAQ: Can I enable a Karma donation for my personal expenses?
- FAQ: Can I opt-out of donating to a specific fund?