We're currently experiencing an outage with our Citibank connection. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Enable or disable Corporate Karma for my company
From your Inbox
Head to your Inbox and locate the task below, then click the Opt In button.
From your policy settings
To enable this feature, head to Settings > Policies > Group > Subscriptions and click the toggle next to Corporate Karma.
Once enabled, the first Corporate Karma donation will happen during the next monthly billing cycle. Reminder, billing runs the first week of each month.
- Deep Dive: How the Personal and Corporate Karma donation amount is calculated
- Deep Dive: Determining the fund for a Personal or Corporate Karma donation
- FAQ: Can I increase or decrease how much I am donating?
- FAQ: Where can I find my Personal and Corporate Karma donation receipt?
- FAQ: Can I enable a Karma donation for my personal expenses?
- FAQ: Can I opt-out of donating to a specific fund?