We're currently experiencing a site outage. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Expensify-NetSuite Integration Error

IreneNSIreneNS Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hello there,

Im a NetSuite Consultant and I am working with a customer with NS-Expensify integration.

They are getting below error with the integration:

"Error Creating Employee: Your current role does not have permission to access this record"

Would like to check which permission should we be looking at to add?

Thank you.

Answers

• Leslie RodriguezLeslie Rodriguez Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Posts: 28 Expensify Team

Hi There! Thanks for writing in!

Take a look at this community page to troubleshoot the NetSuite error "You Do Not Have Permissions to Set a Value for Element".

Alternatively, I'm wondering if your credentials are not the master credentials. If the above link does not solve the issue, please write in to support at [email protected], where we can review specific details of your account.

I'm happy to answer questions as they come up, please to not hesitate to reach out. Cheers!