Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
New billing options for your Expensify account!
Starting March 1st, Expensify will offer two billing options for users on paid policies. We’re delighted to announce Annual Subscription and Pay-per-use billing so customers can choose the commitment level that is right for them!
Just like today, we will still offer our Collect and Control policies, as well as the option to use Expensify as a free account. If you choose our Annual Subscription option, you will not see a change in the active user price you know and love.
On an Annual Subscription, you’ll choose the number of active users you’d like to commit to on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. The Annual Subscription is perfect if you have an average or set number of active users during most months of the year.
- The Annual Subscription is priced at $5/active user for the Team policy and $9/active user for the Control policy.
- The Annual Subscription is a 12-month commitment, billed monthly.
- You can update your Annual Subscription to increase the number of active users you want to commit to at any time.
- Any active user on your policy can fill one of the slots you’ve committed to in your annual subscription, it doesn't have to be the same employee each month.
- Any active users you have above the number in your subscription will be billed at the Flex price unless you choose to have your Annual Subscription updated automatically.
- You can reduce or cancel your Annual commitment at any time.
- Your Annual Subscription is set to automatically renew by default. If you choose not to automatically renew, we’ll let you know when your commitment is about to run out.
Commitment not your thing?
The simple answer is that's perfectly okay, and you’ll want to choose the Pay-per-use billing option.
Pay-per-use billing is right for you if you don't have activity every month or you don't want to commit to a year of service. You can move to an Annual Subscription at anytime if things change.
- Pay-per-use billing is priced at $10/active user for the Team policy and $18/active user for the Control policy.
- You will have until March 1st to decide whether you want to switch to an Annual Subscription or remain on Pay-per-use billing. Until that point, your price won’t change.
- Starting with your March 1st bill the pay-per-use billing price will be slowly phased in to allow you extra time to adjust and decide if you want to switch to an Annual subscription;
- those with a Control policy will see the per active user cost go up by $0.75 every month until it reaches the new Pay-per-use price point of $18 per active user; this will take 12 months.
- those on a Collect policy will see the per active user cost go up by $.42 every month until it reaches the new Flex price point of $10 per active user; this will take 12 months.
Choose from three billing currencies
Along with adjusting how we bill, we’re thrilled to say you can now choose to be billed in USD, GBP or AUD.
Based on your desired currency and billing option, you can expect the below active user cost per month.
With an Annual Subscription
- USD - Collect $5 / Control $9
- GBP - Collect £4 / Control £7
- AUD - Collect $7 / Control $15
With the Flex plan
- USD - Collect $10 / Control $18
- GBP - Collect £8 / Control £14
- AUD - Collect $14 / Control $30
If you’re curious about the decision to adjust our billing options, check out this blog post from our CEO David Barrett!