What to do when forwarded receipts don't show up in Expenses?

Options
smalek
smalek Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I am having this problem and don't know how to solve it. Even with all the boxes checked (unreported, open, processing, etc) and no date range, the forwarded receipts do not show up. I tried the filters "uncategorized" and "unreported" and still no luck. I send them again and the concierge tells me it's a duplicate. Very frustrating! I looked here and saw the post that explained you should select Documents selected in the Types dropdown, and thought it was the answer, but still no luck. I only ever send from my work email account or my co-pilot personal account.

Answers

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey @smalek, happy to help!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble forwarding receipts to Expensify. Please note that you can send email receipts to receipts@expensify.com as long as it's from an email associated with your Expensify account. If you would like to add another email address to your account, you can add it as a Secondary Login.

Take a look at this help doc for step by step instructions for adding secondary logins.

If you are forwarding receipts as a Copilot, put their email address in the subject line when forwarding receipts to receipts@expensify.com. This will direct the receipts you upload to their account instead of your own.

If you are following the right instructions when sending receipts to receipts@expensify.com and still are not able to find them in your account, please reach out to concierge@expensify.com and provide the merchant, date and amount of the receipts in question, and we will be able to investigate this further!

Thanks!

• hhuley
    hhuley Approved! Accountant Posts: 2
    Options

Is there a way to forward receipts to accounts I am not a copilot for?

• Al Garces
    Al Garces Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 43 Expensify Team
    Options

@hhuley - The other option is to add a Secondary Login. Take a look at this help doc as a reference.