Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Multiple Withdrawal Accounts?

rgondorgondo Expensify Customer Posts: 28 Expensify Admirer

1) Do you allow ACH reimbursement from multiple withdrawal accounts? We have 5-6 different accounts we reimburse from for various reasons. Depending on the person or activity we will have to pay from a different account.

2) Can you reimburse 1 report from multiple withdrawal accounts? For example, I go on a business trip and if Airfare came from one account and Hotel was paid from a different account, but it's all on one expense report. Is that possible?

Thanks

Best Answers

• tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 435 Expensify Champion
    Accepted Answer

I’ve never done that before, but I would assume that it’s possible. I know that there are folks that need to reimburse in different currencies.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,395 Expensify Team
    edited March 2018 Accepted Answer

Hi @rgondo - thanks for posting. I wanted to provide some clarity here for you and for others with this same question.

1) Do you allow ACH reimbursement from multiple withdrawal accounts? We have 5-6 different accounts we reimburse from for various reasons. Depending on the person or activity we will have to pay from a different account.

• An admin can add multiple withdrawal accounts to reimburse reports with. However, in the policy > Reimbursement section, we only support a single bank account as the policy default. The policy default account is used for all reimbursements under that specific policy unless manually changed.

2) Can you reimburse 1 report from multiple withdrawal accounts? For example, I go on a business trip and if Airfare came from one account and Hotel was paid from a different account, but it's all on one expense report. Is that possible?

• It's not currently possible to reimburse a single report from separate withdrawal accounts. Expenses would need to be placed on a report based on the account that would reimburse those expenses, which may end up being difficult for your employees to consistently do accurately.

Answers