Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: Automating report creation and taking the work out of expense reporting
To automate report creation, we recommend enabling Scheduled Submit. This feature is available for individuals or companies using Expensify.
- With a Manual Frequency, reports are automatically created and populate with the expenses you add to your account. Then, when you're ready you will submit them manually.
- With an automated frequency, reports are created automatically and populate with expenses as they are added to your account. Based on the frequency you choose, reports are then automatically submitted based on your schedule.
- How-to: Enable Scheduled Submit for individual use
- How-to: Enable scheduled submit for my Group policy
- Deep Dive: What is Scheduled Submit and how does it work
- How to: Submit your report