Auto submit reports

Options
MSG
MSG Expensify Customer Posts: 1
Hello, my expensify keeps automatically submitting my reports without my doing, before I am ready to submit. The online help page does not help me as I cannot find any option in my app to "Turn off auto submit" functionality for reports. How can I prevent reports from getting automatically closed and submitted by the app? 

Answers

• jbaxter
    jbaxter Approved! Accountant Posts: 40 Expensify Admirer
    Options
    Hi @MSG go to your inbox and look for a message that says 'Going forward, how often should i submit your reports to XXX' . From there, you can choose the frequency you want or turn off scheduled submit altogether. 
  • Katie Oswalt
    Katie Oswalt Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 170 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

HI @MSG ! Thank you, @jbaxter - that's one way to check on this!

If you don't see the Inbox card there, you can go to your policy settings to turn this off. This feature is called Schedule Submit.

You can check this setting in two places! If you are using the group policy and have policy admin access, you can head to Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy name] > Reports > Scheduled Submit to turn it off or change the frequency.

If you don't have this access, then this means your policy admin will need to check out the change.

It's more likely happening in your own personal policy settings, which will override the group policy settings. Check those out by heading to Settings > Policies > Individual > [Policy name] > Reports > Scheduled Submit.

I hope this is helpful!