Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
Deep Dive: How to create a copyable monthly report template
Do you have almost the same expenses every month, and just want to be able to copy them? Well you can! You can go to your Reports page and simply check the box and click 'Copy'. This will copy all of the expenses, but without receipt images.
If you would prefer to have a standard template of certain expenses, here's how to create and use a template:
- Start in the Expensify web app, on the Reports page
- Click New Report
- Give the report an easily searchable name
- Click the green '+' button to add an expense
- Click New Expense
- Select the kind of expense you want i.e. a regular expense, distance, time etc
- Enter the expense details, code and add any relevant description
- Repeat with all expenses you need
- NB: If you use Scheduled Submit, put the Template Report on your Personal Policy to prevent it accidentally submitting
Then... when you are ready to use it, e.g. the first of the month, check the box next to the report, Copy, and alter the name and Policy.
What kind of expenses would you use this for?
- Gym allowances
- Internet and phone allowances
- Per Diems
- Home office rent allowances
- Mileage expenses e.g. consistent monthly trips
For all other recurring expenses, just forward your actual receipt to [email protected] or SmartScan your receipts with the Expensify mobile app!
Note to Admins: Don't forget - if you don't need a receipt image for mileage, per diems or allowances, keep the category separate from other expense categories and add a 'receipt not required' rule under Settings > Policies > Group > [Policy Name] > Categories.
- Recurring Expenses (vote here and add your use case)
Have a question or want to know more? Start a discussion here!