We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Goodbye statement reporting, hello realtime reconciliation!

13»

Comments

• SAOSBRSAOSBR Posts: 28Approved! Accountant Expensify Admirer

@LMS - 100% agree with your comments. @Nicole Trepanier - i can appreciate that you didn't take away the ones we already had on it but I'm frustrated that we cannot have the option to still use it. It causes such major headaches and clients are so bad at the proper use already. Can you try to bring it back ASAP!?

Hey guys - how do I have two separate report for a client who has two different types of CCs (one with Amex and one with BOA)? With Statement Reporting, I used to be able to do this but now without it, I can only have one report per each user for a period of time? Please advise and bring back statement reporting!!!!! @Nicole Trepanier

• Flavia FariaFlavia Faria Posts: 5Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

Hey @SAOSBR can you help me understand why you need them in separate reports? What accounting system does your client use and how do you currently export their reports out of Expensify?

@Flavia Faria - ultimately the reason is because the employee is not able to keep it all straight with everything in one report. And it just keeps building up and on the clients I use the statement reporting for still (from past setups) the ones with two cards nicely have two reports - one we call the Chase Report and one for Amex Report...and they are able to keep things straight and such. I also prefer them on separate reports. We are connected to Intacct and that is not impacting the need for separate but it simply is a user friendly thing.

Thanks

• Flavia FariaFlavia Faria Posts: 5Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach

@SAOSBR thanks for the additional context. When you say " it just keeps building up" do you mean that employees don't submit their reports? While statement reporting seems ti be more "user friendly" it usually makes companies want to match their reports with their statements which means additional work for employees for something that isn't really necessary. As long as employees are submitting their expenses and admins are using the reconciliation dashboard there should be no issues with having expenses in a single report. If you're not familiar with the reconciliation dashboard I'd strongly recommend taking part in our Company Cards Administration webinar.