Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Fifth Third Bank Credit Card Import

abackschabacksch Expensify Customer Posts: 1

Hey there – Expensify does not appear to accept Fifth Third Bank credit card import anymore. A ton of my expenses sit on my Fifth Third Mastercard and I really need to get these into my expense reports.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,395 Expensify Team
    edited March 27

Hi @abacksch, welcome to the Community. It's a real bummer we can't import Fifth Third Bank transactions directly any longer, but we can still help you import expenses using a spreadsheet.

If you'd like to download a spreadsheet of your expenses from your bank, you can upload that into your account and save yourself a ton of time creating expenses manually. Expenses uploaded via spreadsheet are even eligible to automatically merge with matching receipts that are processed via SmartScan.

We have a great guide on importing via a spreadsheet that you can find in our Help Center here. Once you have your spreadsheet, you can head to your Settings > Account > Credit Card Import tab, and click the Import transactions from file button.

If these are company cards, you can ask your admin to see if the account is eligible for a CDF MasterCard feed via Domains > Company Cards.

Cheers!

• olgaadriolgaadri Expensify Customer Posts: 3

Hi Sheena, i just want to check-in to see if Expensify still can not import transactions from Fifth Third bank directly? Thank you in advance.