Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.
We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!
If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
If you're a member of a group policy, good news: you already have unlimited SmartScans! If not, and you need more than 25 SmartScans (the number included in the free account) then you can sign up for a monthly subscription on the Expensify website or using the mobile app.
To sign up for a monthly subscription on the Expensify website:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Individual.
- Click Activate Monthly Subscription. If you don't already have a payment card associated with your account, you'll be walked through setting one up.
Once payment is complete, you are all set!
To sign up for a monthly subscription using the Expensify mobile app:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Subscription to upgrade your account.
- How-to: Use Smartscan to create expenses
- How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
- FAQ: SmartScanned receipts and credit card's currency are different. Will they still match?
- FAQ: Will an eReceipt merge with a SmartScan or emailed receipt to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Will Duplicate Detection flag the same receipt even if I accidentally SmartScan it much later?
- FAQ: Why did Concierge reach out about my SmartScan?
- FAQ: Can I disable SmartScan?
- Deep Dive: What is SmartScan and how it works
- Deep Dive: The Monthly Subscription, is it right for me?
- Deep Dive: Letting SmartScan do the work for you best practice