Transaction import from Wells Fargo paused. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
If you're a member of a group policy, good news: you already have unlimited SmartScans! If not, and you need more than 25 SmartScans (the number included in the free account) then you can sign up for a monthly subscription on the Expensify website or using the mobile app.
To sign up for a monthly subscription on the Expensify website:
- Navigate to Settings > Policies > Individual.
- Click Activate Subscription on the 'Monthly' option. If you don't already have a payment card associated with your account, you'll be walked through setting one up.
Once payment is complete, you are all set!
To sign up for a monthly subscription using the Expensify mobile app:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Subscription to upgrade your account.
- How-to: Use Smartscan to create expenses
- How-to: Get unlimited SmartScans
- FAQ: SmartScanned receipts and credit card's currency are different. Will they still match?
- FAQ: Will an eReceipt merge with a SmartScan or emailed receipt to [email protected]?
- FAQ: Will Duplicate Detection flag the same receipt even if I accidentally SmartScan it much later?
- FAQ: Why did Concierge reach out about my SmartScan?
- FAQ: Can I disable SmartScan?
- Deep Dive: What is SmartScan and how it works
- Deep Dive: The Monthly Subscription, is it right for me?
- Deep Dive: Letting SmartScan do the work for you best practice