Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.
We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.
How-to: Export reports to a CSV template
Spreadsheets or CSV files are useful for moving your data out of Expensify, whether for your accounting package or to further review and organize data.
If you need to pick and choose just a handful of your expenses to export, you can trigger the export from the Expenses page.
If you need to export entire reports, you can trigger the export from the Reports page. To do this, select the reports you'd like to export, click "Export To", and then choose the default CSV, or you can choose to create your own CSV export template.
Need to create a template to export? To learn more about how to create a template to export, visit our reports export page.
Default export formats
All Policy Admins have access to the following emailed exports:
- Basic Export - A simple breakdown of your expense reports
- Tag Export - Expense reports grouped by Tag
- Category Export - Expense reports grouped by Category
- Detailed Export - A dense but very detailed export displaying all of the expense and report level info you could ever wish for.
- Report Level Export - Simple export of only report level data
- Multiple Tax Export - A BST/GST export we've made available to everybody, everywhere, by default.