How-to: Copy an exisiting Invoice
Apart from creating a new invoice, you also have the option to copy an existing invoice.
To copy the expense(s) on an existing invoice, we recommend setting the filters on the Reports page to Invoices, then clicking the copy button to copy the existing invoice.
Once you do this, you will automatically be taken to the newly created invoice where you can send the invoice for payment.
- How-to: Create and send invoices
- How-to: Rebill an expense as an invoice
- How-to: Send multiple invoices to customers in bulk
- Deep Dive: Best Practices for Creating and Sending Invoices
- How-to: Set up billable expenses for a company policy
- How-to: Set up billable expenses for an individual policy
- How-to: Flag expenses as billable and/or reimbursable
- FAQ: Some of my expenses aren't showing the billable checkbox, why?