All SNAP and WIC recipients qualify to receive a one-time $50 grocery reimbursement and a one-time $50 vaccine payment for a total of $100.
- Offer is available to any individuals or households that are recipients of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients or the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) programs by submitting a picture of your grocery receipt.
- Any SNAP or WIC recipient that did not get reimbursed in our previous campaign can get $50 of groceries reimbursed.
- Any SNAP or WIC recipient that hasn't yet gotten the COVID-19 vaccine, can get $50 for doing so.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- An individual or household who receives SNAP/EBT/WIC benefits
- Has a US bank account
- Is at least 18 years old
How does it work?
The full step-by-step process for submitting your report and receiving reimbursement can be found here. But you can find a high-level overview below:
- Review the eligibility criteria to make sure you qualify.
- Request to join the Expensify.org/SNAP-WIC-VAX campaign here.
- After you receive a text or email notification you’ve been accepted to the policy, log into your Expensify account and add your personal deposit-only bank account.
- Submit a report for reimbursement as described here. Note: Grocery receipt and vaccination card must be dated July 1, 2022 or later and vaccine payment is only available when fully vaccinated.
- We’ll review your report and if approved, reimburse it!
This offer is limited to one reimbursement per household for each item. Stay healthy, stay safe, and treat those in your community with kindness and respect.