Are you receiving SNAP/EBT benefits? The Expensify.org/SNAP-VAX campaign is live and accepting new members. Learn more about receiving $50 for submitting a SNAP receipt and $50 for getting your COVID-19 vaccine here and join today!
Post-Demo onboarding guide
Thanks again for attending a demo! Below is a litany of resources to help guide you through implementing Expensify for your company.
To start, I recommend watching and sharing the following to get a general overview of Expensify.
- Overview - The Employee Training Webinar
- Overview - The Expensify Admin Onboarding Webinar
- Overview - Company Card Administration Webinar
- Overview - The Expensify Card, earn up to 4% cashback!
Then familiarize yourself with integrating Expensify to your accounting package:
- How-to: Connect your policy to QuickBooks Online & a QBO demo video
- How-to: Connect to QuickBooks Desktop & a QBD demo video
- How-to: Connect to NetSuite & NetSuite demo videos
- How-to: Connect to Sage Intacct & an Intacct demo video
- How-to: Connect to Bill.com
- How-to: Connect to Xero & a Xero demo video
- Connecting to other software using a flat file import/export (Oracle, Sage, MS Dynamics, SAP).
Feel free to also check out our support articles linked to these webinars below:
- Admin training and resources — step-by-step guide covering the basics of expense reporting for Policy Admins.
- Day 1 for Submitters/Employees — a guide for employees submitting expenses for the first time.
- Day 1 with the Expensify Card — getting started with your new Expensify Card.
- community.expensify.com — searchable resources for best practices and troubleshooting.
If you'd like another call to answer questions you have, log in to Expensify and click the "Call" button in your Expensify inbox.