Introduce yourself!

Options
123457»

Comments

• tomduffy2
    tomduffy2 Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

Expendify introduction

Hello my name is Tom Duffy. I’ve been an independent Designer/Craftsman  working in wood for many years. I’m drawn to Expensify for my pre-accounting needs to organize my business and personal transactions; I think I’ve found the key to this in Expensify. The Smart Scan function with a Smart Phone are light years ahead of fumbling with receipts.

Give me an impossible looking challenge to make a beautiful door for a curved wall for example and I  am all in. It is not so easy for me to grasp the meaning of terms needed for expeditious navigation through an accounting system. I am however, very patient and appreciative of help. I’ve completed the process of connecting my bank and credit card accounts with Expensify and looking forward to having the crush of backlogging my data behind me. 

My accountant uses Quickbooks. I am hoping to pass along my schedule C and my personal tax data in a way convenient for both of us. 

Happy to have found you,

tomduffy2@icloud.com

• msapple
    msapple Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

Hello Everybody.

I`m interested in Expensify.

I`m a full stack developer.

Thanks.

• aakashraj914
    aakashraj914 Expensify Customer Posts: 1
    Options

Hi everyone I am Aakash, I am a frontend developer in the final year of my graduation. I came know about Expensify when I was exploring the the trending repository section of GitHub. I checked out the website for Expensify and found it to be very interesting, I would like to contribute to the project and connect to new and amazing people.

• benjamindjian
    benjamindjian Expensify Customer Posts: 8 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Hello I'm Benjamin.

I want to know how to show the receipt numbers (the little number in the top left corner of each Receipt Thumbnails in the PDF reports) in my .csv exports ?

Or alternatively, how can I show the Expense number (which can be obtained like {report:expense:number} on .csv exports) on my PDF reports.

Best,

Benjamin